Royal Highness Merida Close Contact Double Leather Saddle
Royal Highness Equestrian
- Traditionally styled with a medium deep seat and a forward flap, the Merida Close Contact Saddle is ideal for both flatwork and jumping.
- Comfortable and secure, the Merida is constructed on a fiber resin tree and features double leather, flocked panels with a changeable gullet system to allow this saddle to be customized to fit the horse.
- Adjustable knee and thigh blocks allow riders to find the perfect position for their legs, whether jumping or hacking.
- Additional features include stainless steel bars and heavy chrome billets.
- Includes a set of 5 gullet plates: Narrow (red), Medium/Narrow (blue), Medium (black), Medium/Wide (green), Wide (yellow)
Please note that saddle shipping begins at $65, but is subject to change depending on location, insurance & number of saddles.