Sore No-More Performance Gelotion, 12 oz
Arenus Animal Health
- Sore No-More Performance Gelotion is an FEI compliant herbal formula with a naturally thick consistency for targeted pain relief.
- Performance horses face daily challenges that take a toll on their muscles, tendons and ligaments, being more likely to suffer from inflammation, pain, swelling and injuries
- The right herbal liniment can reduce the risk of injury and help your horse feel as fresh after their performance as when you started.
- Sore No-More Performance Gelotion is an herbal based liniment blend, with a thicker, easy to apply consistency and is perfect for those hard to reach areas on your horse.
- Sore No-More Performance Gelotion is perfect for areas such as the poll, neck and back to help loosen muscles before a workout, preventing risk of injury and you won't waste a drop in it's application.
- The thicker consistency of Performance Gelotion is safe to use under boots, wraps, tack, blankets and with therapeutics.
- With its master blend of all-natural ingredients, no abrasives or oils, this Gelotion directly targets muscle pain, making it an excellent topical to use under tack before a workout.
- Performance Gelotion is perfect to use on horses that are working back into a regime after an injury, to curb re occurrence of the injury, or new injuries from developing.
- Use Performance Gelotion before and after competitions to energize fatigued muscles while prohibiting inflammation.
- Performance Gelotion can also be used as a low mess contact medium for topical ultrasounds as compared to traditional mediums.
- Performance Gelotion is cruelty free and made with 100% all natural ingredients, is safe option to use on delicate skinned horses, and contains no lobeia or or other ingredients that are on many drug regulation lists.
Performance Gelotion is the right choice for:
- Horses with a moderate to heavy work level.
- Horses with chronic inflammation, arthritis or sore muscles.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses with specific injuries or problem areas.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners looking for a cost-effective, regulation compliant solution for targeted joint, muscle and soft tissue pain relief.
- Owners and equine professionals looking for a safe complement for therapy treatments.