Sore No-More Performance Liniment, 16 oz Spray
Arenus Animal Health
- Patent pending Sore No-More Performance Liniment maintains the same arnica based and capsaicin free formula as the original Sore No-More, but has replaced lobelia with comfrey, a more potent anti-inflammatory that meets zero-tolerance FEI regulations.
- Sore No-More Performance Liniment still has the same benefits and use as the Classic Sore No-More® Liniment; as a leg brace, bath brace, or on other parts of the body to help reduce soft tissue inflammation and loosen muscles before a workout.
- There is no burning effect when this liniment is applied, making it perfect to use on horses that do not tolerate chemicals well.
- Sore No-More Performance Liniment is safe to use under tack, boots, wraps, blankets and with therapeutics.
- Use Performance Liniment before a competition or workout, under boots or wraps, to help prevent any performance issues due to discomfort from tendon, muscle or ligament pain.
- This liniment can be painted on the soles of the hooves to help absorb pain form impact on hard footing.
- Sore No-More Performance Liniment will help a horse ease back into a workout regime after an injury by massaging into previously injured area or fatigued muscles before a workout to increase flexion and suppling.