Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion, 12 oz
Arenus Animal Health
- Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion is a clinical strength, FEI compliant herbal formula for proven, long-lasting and targeted pain relief.
- Top level performance horses endure daily strains on their muscles, ligaments, tendons and soft tissue, and inflammation and swelling can open the door for career ending injuries and chronic pain.
Research proven, Sore No-More Performance Ultra Gelotion uses xantham gum to provide a thicker consistency to their trusted liniment formula, making it an ideal choice for use in areas where traditional, liquid liniment might run or prove difficult to apply.
- Performance Ultra Gelotion has been formulated at clinical strength without any ingredients on the FEI's drug regulations list nor harmful chemicals, parabens, sulfates, irritating herbs, artificial or synthetic additives.
- Performance Ultra Gelotion works to reduce inflammation and increase circulation and is the only herbal liniment proven to significantly reduce soft tissue soreness and inflammation in performance horses .
- Drawing our heat, fluid and toxins, Performance Ultra Gelotion limbers up and prepares muscles and soft tissue before exercise.
- Performance Ultra Gelotion relaxes and relieves sore muscles and fatigue to improve flexibility and range of motion.
- Developed for high level competitors, veterinarians and therapists, this formula offers a worry free product to use on competition day and meets FEI regulations.
- Performance Ultra Gelotion is safe to use under tack, boots, wraps, blankets and with therapeutics, infiltrating deep muscle pains without causing excess friction and warmth under tack and wraps.
- This concentrated Gelotion is safe for your own hands and can be applied without gloves without waste or mess.
Performance Ultra Gelotion is the right choice for:
- Horses with a heavy work level.
- Horses with severe arthritis, chronic inflammation or sore muscles.
- Horses with specific injuries, soft tissue injuries or problem areas.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners and equine professionals looking for a safe complement for therapy treatments.
- Owners looking for a clinical strength, regulation compliant solution for targeted joint, muscle and soft tissue pain relief.
 Heibeck SM, Walter KW, Altman JA, Karren BJ, Altman MA, Haussler KK. Effect of herbal liniment on equine back pain over time: a preliminary study. J. Anim. Sci. 2015; 93; 339-340