Tapestry Comfort Dressage/Monoflap Girth
Tapestry Equine Products
- Dressage riders get the competitive with Tapestry Comfort Dressage/Monoflap Girth!
- Horses using this innovative girth move free and comfortably.
- The patented design places elastics where your horse needs it the most, while holding the saddle securely in place.
- The simple design allows the elastic to expand at the rib cage so your horse can breath freely.
- The Tapestry Comfort Girth features a 6" sternum pad with non-slip neoprene that helps keep the girth and saddle in place and elastic that breathes with the horse relieving pressure behind the elbows.
- Constructed of easy care genuine leather, this girth has quality stitching details with stainless steel buckles and a D ring for martingale or breastplate attachment.
- Please note that it is imperative that you measure your current girth from end of buckle to end of buckle regardless of what the stamp reads in order to know what size Tapestry girth to order.
- Care: Clean with saddle soap and oil as needed. The elastic can be cleaned with a wet or dry dandy brush and a non-chemical shampoo/soap and air dry.
- Wipe the neoprene gently with a damp cloth. Although it is solidly adhered to the leather it won't take rough treatment and is not covered under any warranty.