Tapestry Comfort Dressage Girth
Tapestry Equine Products
- The Tapestry Comfort Dressage Girth is the only girth that HUGS your horse!
- This revolutionary design does more than simply hold the saddle in place – it breathes with your horse to improve comfort and performance.
- The design of the Tapestry Comfort Girth allows the girth to expand at the rib cage (where the lungs expand) so your horse can breath freely, thus allowing the horse to move freely and comfortably.
- The Tapestry Comfort Girth has a 6" sternum pad (4" sternum pad in the pony sizes) with non-slip neoprene that helps keep the girth and saddle in place and elastic that breathes with the horse relieving pressure behind the elbows.
- The Comfort Dressage Girth features quality stitching details with stainless steel buckles and a D ring for martingale or breastplate attachment.
- Care Instructions: Clean the leather with saddle soap and oil as needed. Clean the elastic with a wet or dry dandy brush and a non-chemical shampoo/soap and air dried. The neoprene can be gently wiped with a damp cloth.