Thorowgood T4 Original High Wither General Purpose Saddle
- The Original High Wither GP Saddle is generous for its size, with a roomy seat, relatively deep rear gussets and a tree with a slight curvature.
- This saddle is especially good for horses with an apex shaped back and is a good choice for the beginner rider on a larger horse.
- Tailored for high-withered horses, such as Thoroughbreds and Warmbloods, this GP saddle features a tree and panels that are specially shaped to give maximum wither clearance.
- The Original High Wither GP is lightweight and kind to your horse’s back, and has been recommended by the Veteran Horse Society and the Veteran Welfare Trust.
- The super-comfy deeper seat gives riders a little extra in-saddle security and locates them centrally.
- This versatile GP is forward enough cut to allow for jumping and cross-country, as well as schooling and hacking.
- Fully adjustable knee and calf blocks to provide customized leg support, while non-slip, luxurious suede-effect seat covering and knee pad provide security and comfort.
- Flocked with 100% British wool.
- The saddle fitter can make quick adjustments to the fit on site,
without having to take it back to the workshop.
- Conformation: High Wither Fit
- Gullet Type: Long R
- Made in Walsall, England